Consider these 5 points before outsourcing your next voiceover project -
- Analyse the e-learning market and study about your competitors; research what kind of voices work best with your audiences. The voice depends on the demographics and psychographics of the audiences.
- How do you want the voice to sound like? Like a coach, spokesperson, narrator, announcer or just plain? In corporate training e-learning modules, a coach-like voice suits the best whereas, in e-learning books for kids, a narrator will hold their attention best.
- Set a timeline. It is as important as your budget. Voiceovers recording and editing is a big task and needs a lot of time. Professional voiceover artists too need time but a timeline always keeps them on their toes.
- E-learning content on the screen is not necessarily same as the voiceover's script. Sometimes, there could be only the subtitles on the screen and the voice gives the explanation. It is best to script the content for voiceovers first and hand it over to the artists.
- Music and sound effects act as the factors to support the whole experience of e-learning. It is important for the voiceover artists to know the SFX as they must match their tone and pace with it.
Voiceover plays a pivotal role in e-learning; do NOT ignore it. Note the above-mentioned points when you need professional voiceover artists. In case of queries and quotes, get in touch with us right now. Write to us at request @ cmmlanguages (dot) com
© Copyright 2020 CMM Languages & Web Services. All Rights Reserved